Monday, August 20, 2012

My Lil House Makeover

Hi, I know I have not been on here in a while. But I have been busy, especially with school coming so soon. Anyways, this is something I painted a while ago, maybe like a month ago.

                                                                                     
                                                             















This is something me brother made a long, LONG  time ago (he also painted it). So he said I could have it, and for a while it was in the basement, so I decided to take it upstairs, and it sat in my room for a few months. Then one day I wanted to paint it :)


Obviously it's green and black. My brother said I was only aloud to paint it those colors ( which I don't get because he gave it to me). This took me over 2 hours to paint! I liked how it came out though. Here is the FINISHED picture: 


I thought of putting the stencil on it at the last minute. And I think it looks more nice than it did after I put the stencil on. Don't you? And if your wondering where this would be going... it would be in my room. So this is my lil house makeover hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

  1. I think you did a great job painting it and I like the stencil too. ( I love fleur de lis). How will you use this in your room?

    :)

    ReplyDelete